Food & Drink
- Taro Halal/Indian place in the basement of the Student Center. One of the best on campus.
- MoMac Pizza, Sandwiches, etc. in building accross from ABB
- La Piazza In student center, lots of selection, not particular good. Pizza better than at MoMac.
- Bistro' Sit down food, in Mary Keyes dorm. Pricey, can do takeout too
- Hospital The hospital cafeteria is surprisingly good, lots of selection
- Bridges Vegitarian food in The Phoenix.
- The Phoenix Grad student pub, in the same building as
- 1280 Undergrad pub. Avoid at all costs.
- There are many Tim Hortons on campus (student centre, MoMac, Hospital, MDCL, Athletic centre, and probably more)
- Starbucks are located in the student centre and at Main & Emerson across from campus
- Coffee (better than Tim Hortons) is available at the Union Market in the student centre
- Williams cafe is located on Main street across from the hospital
- Paisley Coffeehouse
- Second Cup
- Westdale Bumblebean
- Ark & Anchor (King St W @ Queen)
- Mulberry Coffeehouse (James St N)
- Saint James (James St N)
- Smalls Coffee (Cannon St E)
- Cafe Oranje (King St E @ Spring)
- Durand Coffee (Charlton Ave W)
- And many many more excellent coffee shops plus ~a million Tim Hortons